Senior Software Engineer
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Teknologji e Informacionit
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Prishtinë, Kosovo, Hybrid
Key Skills: C#, .NET 6.0, RESTful APIs, AWS
Who Are We?
Bottomline are aligned to lead the business payments industry by removing complexity, and uniquely addressing the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid.
A journey that goes around the world serving financial institutions and companies in more than 90 countries, head quartered in Portsmouth, New Hampshire US, with offices situated across Europe and Asia.
This role is based in Kosovo, the office is set in the heart of Prishtinë embassy territory. The teams deliver critical development with our emergent technologies and products, facilitating growth in both customer delight and new markets. Our mission for Prishtinë allows us to continuously learn, innovate, facilitate, and motivate knowledge sharing together while attracting the best talent in Kosovo and its neighbouring countries.
Culture and Values
We are one global team, creating customer delight, who are strongly committed to maintaining our culture, and ensuring our values and principles are lived out daily.
We empower each other to think like owners, building a company of which we can all be proud of and produce results collaboratively.
Strongly committed to sharing ideas, innovating, and supporting one another, both personally and
professionally on our global business payments journey. We are in it together, tried, and true.
See the people behind the best payments business tell their stories here
PTX A business payments platform that allows businesses and organisations of any size in the UK to make payments using Bacs, Faster Payments, cheques and to receive payments via Direct debit.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work within an agile SCRUM team for PTX, on Bottomline’s innovative Payments and Financial Document Automation SaaS solutions. You will bring enthusiasm, and experience to the role, while working with current technologies to build innovative functionality and evolve our class leading solution into a micro-service based, ‘public cloud ready’ solution and participate in investigating new technologies, developing prototypes, new products, features and architectural discussions.
- Work with the team and product managers in an agile (scrum) environment to design and develop high-quality features and enhancements
- Assist in estimation and planning of future work within a scrum project framework
- Create automated unit and integration tests
- Take a lead on best practice and new technologies
- Participate in release testing
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Provide maintenance support for products and services and assist the support teams with relevant product issues
- Continuously update technical expertise and mentor and coach more junior team members
- Investigate new technologies and propose ideas for future development
- Write prototypes where necessary in order to explore ideas and gain feedback
- Demonstrate new product functionality to other team members
- Record activity and re-estimate work remaining on project tasks
- Proven experience working with C# .Net 6.0/Framework/Standard and Developing C# .NET RESTful services
- Good working knowledge of RDBMS
- Development of customer facing RESTful APIs and security best practices
- Full Agile SDLC experience
- Experience in working with CI/CD integrations in Gitlab/Jenkins
- Previous experience in working in true TDD/BDD environments and with automated testing tools such as X-Unit and MoQ
- Strong understanding / working knowledge AWS / Azure Cloud development
- Have a positive and all-in attitude
- Believe in producing results and contributing to our purpose of delighting customers
- Continuously learning, growing and knowledge sharing to win and grow
Having a good working knowledge or understanding of these skills and experience will be beneficial but not essential, as our inclusive goals consider aptitude and long-term growth.
- University Degree or Equivalent
- Self-starter, drive to innovate
- Open-source contributions
- Banking or payments
- Developing Microservices and DDD Experience
- ELK/Prometheus or OpenTelemetry
- Atlassian collaboration tools
- Dependency Injection
- Event Driven Architecture
- PKI / mTLS / OAUTH / Vaults
- Binary Storage Mechanisms
- Experience of CQRS and Outbox Pattern
Bottomline are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all individuals in a fair and equal manner by creating an inclusive and open environment.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request for candidates to take part in the full recruitment and selection process, please contact EMEA Talent TeamApliko këtu