Senior QA Automation Engineer
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Teknologji e Informacionit
Position Title: Senior QA Automation Engineer
Location: Prishtinë, Kosovo, Hybrid
Key Skills: BDD, Selenium, Java, Testing, Agile
Who Are We?
Bottomline are aligned to lead the business payments industry by removing complexity, and uniquely addressing the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid.
A journey that goes around the world serving financial institutions and companies in more than 90 countries, head quartered in Portsmouth, New Hampshire US, with offices situated across Europe and Asia.
Our office in Kosovo is based in the heart of Prishtinë embassy territory. The BT teams deliver critical development with our emergent technologies and products, facilitating growth in both customer delight and new markets.
Culture and Values
We are one global team, creating customer delight, who are strongly committed to maintaining our culture, and ensuring our values and principles are lived out daily.
We empower each other to think like owners, building a company of which we can all be proud of and produce results collaboratively.
Strongly committed to sharing ideas, innovating, and supporting one another, both personally and
professionally on our global business payments journey. We are in it together, tried, and true.
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, you will have the exciting opportunity to make a difference in quality initiatives for our market leading FM team who are located across central Europe. BT use scrum-based development processes that provide estimates and meeting the commitments required for success.
- Hands-on involvement in a project team and be accountable for requirement test planning & estimation, execution, and retrospective analysis
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes
- Work closely with developers, scrum masters, and product owners to build product test frameworks, test strategies, lead automation implementation for front-end web apps, microservices
- Design and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality
- Identify and report bugs and quality issues
- Assist with manual testing as necessary
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced QAAs
- Any other task required by the team to deliver good quality product to customers
- The ability to estimate effort, make and meet commitments is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, ability to own & self-manage daily tasks and communicate with teams remotely
- University Degree or Equivalent
- Proven experience in automation framework development for Web application
- Technical knowledge on automation using Java, Rest-Assured, Selenium, Gatling, Jenkins
- Working knowledge and experience with JIRA, Confluence and Linux is must
- Ability to read, write and analyse SQL database queries (Oracle)
- Test reporting knowledge using TestNG and other tools
- RESTful API in automating webservices using serenity
- Experience in working with CI/CD integrations in Gitlab/Jenkins
- Previous work experience with JIRA, Confluence and Git
- Application security testing
- Projects or working experience in financial services and banking products
- Bi-Lingual (English), any further languages are desirable such as French or German
Bottomline are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all individuals in a fair and equal manner by creating an inclusive and open environment.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request for candidates to take part in the full recruitment and selection process, please contact EMEA Talent Team