Sem Assistant (Italian Language mandatory)
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
SEM ASSISTANT (Italian Language mandatory)
Work: full time
Location: Prishtina, Kosovo
Who we are
Tangoo is a Digital Media Partner and wants to guide the clients along their digital media
evolution––from the initial steps of their digital transformation, through their maturing as a digital
media marketer, to their ultimate goal of in-housing, completely owning all their media assets
and decisions. Tangoo proposes strategies able to combine the Paid Media activities (Display,
pDOOH, CTV, Digital Audio, In-App, Paid Social), Creative Asset Optimization, SEO and
SEM services and Data Analytics Solutions with Strategic Consultancy. All this to deliver a
complete service for brands and advertisers to translate the marketing metrics into tangible
business results, also in the cookieless environment.
With headquarters in our 4 offices in Europe and numerous international clients, Tangoo is
already established on Italian and and other EU markets and on its way to expand to UK and
What’s the mission?
SEM Assistant is responsible for developing SEM activities within the projects we will deliver to
customers that concern our Digital Media Partner role within the services of Tangoo. This role
will work closely with a team of practitioners expert on managing diverse channels within the
digital marketing, who are coordinated by Customer Success Manager.
We are looking for a promising and passionate high-performing SEM assistant who has
potential to make the next career step and grow within the company building ad developing the
SEM activities in support and coordination with our strategic partner for SEM.
The candidate will bring his/her industry experience developed in similar positions and a solid
knowledge of digital marketing know-how to create successful long-term collaboration with
- Report on spending in line with media budgets to ensure we spend no more than 100%
of the client’s budget but no less than 10%.
- Monitor and manage our social media initiatives by providing accurate data and insights
into our ongoing campaigns.
- Copywriting and proofreading
- Check over campaign set up when needed
- Create new ads in line with the brief
- Keyword mining on PPC campaigns to identify areas of budget wastage/new
- Performing administrative tasks to keep key documents updated (completing testing
timelines, client timelines, budget tracker, etc)
- Contribute ideas and content for blog posts and case studies
- Monitor activity of clients’ key competitors
- Assist in keyword research and optimization
- Proactively look out for market trends and Google updates to share with the team
- Share ideas to help the team with new WoW (Ways of Working)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proficiency in Italian and English is mandatory
- Practical min. 2 years experience with SEM
- Analytical skills and experience in Google Editor, Excel, Google Analytics, Google Ads
(focus on search) and pMax
- Basic practical knowledge of the main tools used in the SEM field (some keywords tools, e.g. SEM Rush)
- Experience in managing campaigns with specific budgets
- Ability to plan, organize, manage time and prioritize tasks;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively
communicate with internal and external customers;
Why join – what we provide:
- Great work environment with high talent density;
- Individual growth paths based on merit and potential;
- Possibility to realize projects aligned with personal talents within the wider company strategy.
- Health insurance covered
- Performance & merit-based rewards;
- We will treat you like a professional. We trust you to get work done;
- We will take care of you. Provide opportunities to learn in the international environment;
- Respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures,
perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Are you the right person?
Succeeding means respecting colleagues and clients and understanding their needs, while
focusing on the result. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate
about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to build competence and enhance
technology. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply at
[email protected] or though the button ‘Apliko Këtu’