Sales Support Administrative
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Sales Support Administrative
Work at a dynamic, fast-paced technology company. Procurri is the global leader in it’s sector of helping companies move off of and to new technology infrastructure. At this point you might be thinking: I have no clue what this means? It’s simple: we buy back current and legacy (old) data center equipment (think big servers with blinking lights); resell refurbished data center equipment and sell maintenance contracts (break fix) on legacy equipment. We do this all over the world with offices in Atlanta, Boston, Toronto, England, Singapore, India, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia and more…This opportunity is to get in at an entry level and support the highest producing sales teams transact their business. You will learn sales, finance, accounting, and operations functions, with great earning and career development potential!
The primary function of this role is to support two Senior Account Managers deliver professional service engagements with their global customers. They will be supporting Procurri’s largest customers with projects ranging from data center moves, data center decommission rollouts, deploying engineering resources, to assisting with hardware installs. This is an ideal job for someone who is detail-oriented and loves working in a team environment. There will be non-stop interaction with Sales, Operations, and our customers. Your daily activities will include quoting opportunities, setting timelines for new and open opportunities, working with vendors, communicating with customers, and making sure we properly serve them. This job is a sales support function and will expose the Project Manger to many factors of business from sales, to accounting to logistics.
- Assists Senior Account Team with various projects and opportunities with their global customer base
- Manage open opportunities and make sure they are quoted and managed.
- Become the subject matter expert around our various professional service offerings
- Organize inbox for timely responses and pull historical emails when needed.
- Actively communicate with sales and customers.
- Act as a liaison between our customers, operations and sales
- Supports established ISR’s with other administrative duties as needed.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- College degree preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Excel
- Organization and strong Outlook management
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details
- Analytical problem-solving ability
- Ability to work well under pressure and within short deadlines
- Willing to work within a team to accomplish a bigger goal
Working hours : 12pm to 8pm Mon-Fri
Send your CV to [email protected]
Subject on email : Sales Support Administrative – (Your name)