Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
We, Syntax Technologies, are seeking an experienced and results-driven Sales Specialist with a strong understanding of business to customer metrics and conversion strategies specific to the EdTech market. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of international sales, entire sales process, measuring analytics, and related tools, and will use this expertise to drive user acquisition, engagement, and revenue growth for our educational technology products and services.
Sales Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Most companies require at least 3–5 years of experience in the position of sales manager, sales executive, or a similar field.
Responsibilities and Requirements (not limited to):
- Conduct training classes including efficient communication, objection management, product understanding, and sales strategies.
- Work with the sales team to plan and execute engaging presentations in webinars, online discussions, etc.
- Trainer is expected to build appropriate and coordinated annual or longer-term learning and development plans with the help of the manager, peers, and team members to assist business partners and other stakeholders in Commercial Operations in attaining their strategic and operational objectives, targets, and anticipated outcomes.
- To develop broad training objectives and personal targets in close collaboration with the sales management team to promote world-class sales performance.
- Should do Interpretation of product, method, and legal information.
- Contribute to the creation of training courses to support those field products, services, and regulatory compliance expertise.
- Should create training resources that are specific to our franchise partners’ needs.
- Make certain that all training materials are current, pertinent, and in line with our product offers.
- Keep up with the most recent changes in the education and EdTech sectors.
- Include industry best practices’ in the curriculum for sales training.
- Implementing the company’s sales policies at the field level and enforcing disciplinary actions
- Hiring and training sales teams in different regions to keep up with sales goals
- Collaborating with other teams, such as marketing, to collect and nurture leads.
Reach out to me at [email protected] for more details