Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Ligj & Legjislacion
POSITION: Sales Executive
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We’re looking for a friendly, passionate and professional Sales Executive to grow our client’s team in Kosovo and help the team in UK, in field of Employment Law, with a national presence and an enviable client base producing thousands of new enquiries per month.
- Calling clients identified by the legal team as potentially suitable for a paid consultation or one of our other services.
- Calling any clients who have expressed interest in one of our paid services.
- Onboarding clients, which includes invoicing clients, ensuring our terms of business have been signed, obtaining ID documentation from the client etc.
- Scheduling consultations.
- Using our case management/sales system to keep track of leads.
- Other tasks as needed (e.g., marketing, social media).
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Have at least 2 years of sales experience, preferably in the service sector.
- Have excellent English language spoken and written communication skills.
- Understand and be able to meet the challenges of working remotely.
- Be well organized and able to manage your time on a day-to-day basis to meet agreed targets and deadlines.
- Be a strong team player, and able/willing to collaborate with other team members who will also be working remotely.
- Be used to working towards targets and KPIs.
- Have a passion for helping people.
- Salary starting from 900€ to 1.200€ Gross, depending on candidate’s experience.
- Generous commission structure.
- Working hours 9:00 to 17:30 UK time, Monday to Friday.
- Professional development opportunities and plenty of room for personal growth.
- Opportunity to work with a Supportive and friendly working environment.
All of you that possess the skills and qualifications required above and want to become part of our client’s team, are welcome to apply until 07.03.2023. Only the candidates selected for the shortlist will be invited for the interview.