Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
This is a great career opportunity to join our Global Market Insights Team and to get the opportunity of working with some of the leading investment and consultancy firms in the world.
SRP is a global expert network that connects leading investment, consulting and corporations with experts for various consultation engagements all across the globe. We are currently looking for bright minds in Prishtina to come and join our team and become a part of our success story.
About the Role:
As an ”Project Manager”, you will be responsible for delivering SRP:s service to our existing clients across Europe. You will work to understand each of our clients unique needs and to help them attain the critical expertise they seek through identifying and providing relevant experts that match their specific criteria.
You will need to think critically and fast, and to conduct high-level research into industries, companies and various organisations in order to address our clients needs. In this role, you will be involved in high-level projects across the globe in a fast paced environment. Time management and interpersonal skills are essential for success.
- Main point-of-contact with clients in order to understand their specific needs.
- Source, onboard and deliver relevant experts on each of our clients projects.
- Adapt to a fast paced client driven environment with internal & external communication.
- Keep experts engaged and position them for various future client projects.
- Ensure excellent client service and experience through a proactive approach.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Monthly Commission.
- Finance / Economics / Management or similar (minimum bachelor degree).
- Business proficient in English (mandatory).
- Personal laptop.
- Central office location.
- Stacked office fridge with drinks and snacks.
- Personal development plan and professional work environment.
Do you feel like a great fit?
This is a great opportunity for anyone with ambitions and drive to join an international organisation. Our company embodies the Scandinavian culture and work ethics, and our biggest priority is the well-being of our staff. SRP strives towards a harmonious work environment which encourages professional development.
Please send us your CV + Motivation Letter in English to the following email: