Balkans Policy Research Group
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Title: PROJECT MANAGER
Status: Full time
Location: Prishtina – Kosovo
Reporting to: Executive Director
Based on Prishtina, the Project Manager will support, plan, develop, implement, and ensure the effective and flexible management of the project. He/She will be responsible for planning and overseeing the implementation of the project in a timely fashion and within the budget.
- Ensure timely and duly coordination of the projects and implementation of all project activities in accordance with BPRG objectives.
- Support day-to-day supervision of project implementation and ensure successful project outcomes.
- Monitor and evaluate activities to ensure objectives are being met.
- Ensure proper and exact planning of activities and collect reports on their implementation.
- Draft project proposals and coordinate each step toward project implementation.
- Define project objectives, scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Prepare and update a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities in line with the budget.
- Manage the delivery of the project according to the plan.
- Manage and adjust any changes in the project scope, schedule, and/or budget.
- Manage the relationship and communication with the donor and other stakeholder.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks.
- Perform all administrative matters related to the project.
- Ensure maintenance of proper electronic and paper filing systems.
- Other tasks as required by Balkans Group.
- Advanced university degree.
- Proof of relevant professional experience and strong managerial capabilities in multi-disciplinary tasks.
- Proven experience in project implementation and development, writing project proposals, and project evaluation.
- Proven ability to manage projects according to the scope, budget and timeline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong capacity for effective teamwork and a high degree of flexibility in working hours.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment. Effectively deal and work with multi-tasks and deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY
- Cover Letter (in English)
- CV (in English) containing contact details of three references
Applicants who do not meet the requirements and criteria for application will not be considered for the second stage of recruitment.
The closing date for applications is 24 February 2023. Full applications with “Senior Researcher” in the email subject should be emailed to [email protected] Balkans Policy Research Group – BPRG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, age, or other legally protected characteristicsApliko këtu