Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Top Consulting, on behalf of its well-known client (organization), is seeking for:
Full-time staff position
Closing on 23.04.2023
OVERVIEW OF THE FUNCTIONS OF THE POST
Within the general mandate of our private sector association organization to provide legal advice to the governing bodies and the professional working groups of the Organization, under the overall authority of the Executive Office, the Project Officer will be required to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Monitoring and identifying relevant legislative developments within the country and internationally that could have an impact in the industry which our Organization represents. Analyzing such legislation and preparing position papers, comments or opinions regarding the changes needed that would benefit the interests of the industry represented by our Organization.
- Preparing advocacy letters that address different legislative issues and which are addressed to relevant authorities. Following up with the authorities until the matter is resolved. Informing members of our Organization.
- Drafting contracts, agreements and memorandums of cooperation for our organization and supporting in their implementation phases to ensure that any legal matters that can arise during execution are addressed.
- Supporting professional working groups within our Organization regarding issues involving legal matters and issues and following up to address those concerns in accordance with our working procedures.
- Assisting the Executive Office in all questions pertaining to the legal administration of the Office.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in law.
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional experience providing advice in legal issues such as within a non-governmental/non-profit organization, law firm, chamber of commerce, academia or related experience).
Skills & Competencies
- Good analytical skills.
- Proven ability to draft clearly and concisely.
- Capacity to work independently.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Albanian and English in communication and in writing
How to apply?
Applicants should submit their CV and Motivation Letter by e-mail to: [email protected]
Deadline: April 23, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!Apliko këtu