Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Role: Project Coordinator
Location: Pristina, Kosovo
The Ortus Club is a B2B marketing company specializing in virtual and in-person knowledge-sharing discussions. We run approximately 50 events a month for our clients and help them create environments that can start meaningful business relationships, globally.
We are a young, multicultural team of 140, scattered around the world but with our newest growing team in Pristina, Kosovo. We encourage you to take a look at our Meet the Team section on our Careers page!
As Project Coordinator, you will utilize large data sets to identify and attract top decision-makers and act as a bridge to solidify relationships between those in the executive level.
Additionally, you’ll be responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of events, from conception to completion. This includes coordinating with clients and suppliers to ensure that all requirements are met, and liaising with internal teams to ensure that all aspects of the event are delivered on time and to a high standard. You’ll create and manage project plans and timelines, ensuring that events are delivered on schedule and within budget. After events, you’ll provide feedback and analysis to clients and internal teams to identify areas for improvement and ensure that future events are even more successful.
- As a Project Coordinator, your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for coordinating and executing all logistical and guesting-related aspects of assigned events, ensuring that they are completed within the provided timeline and lead to project success.
- Create leads lists based on project briefs and gather a wide range of data, such as names, email addresses, phone numbers, and job titles from target accounts utilizing various resources, including our internal database, LinkedIn, Google, and other relevant sources
- Curate and personalize email invitations to be sent to potential guests based on the project briefing, taking into consideration target audience, and incorporating relevant details and information to make the invitation more appealing and engaging.
- Make calls (including cold calls) to invite potential guests using professional and senior language.
- Source, build, and nurture relationships with potential moderators, key speakers, and industry experts to ensure the quality and relevance of our sessions.
- Collaborate with other departments to continuously improve our events and create a positive and impactful guest and client experience.
- Maintaining accurate records and data, and ensuring the timely completion of administrative tasks related to your project.
- Developing a networking strategy aimed at arranging face-to-face meetings with global decision-makers, such as chairmen, CEOs, COOs, and other high-level executives; identifying key individuals and establishing connections with them to create opportunities for meetings and discussions.
- Provide post-event feedback and analysis to clients and internal teams to identify areas for improvement and to ensure that future events are even more successful.
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading university
- Fluency in English (bonus for fluency in French, Italian, Spanish or German)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fast learner and keen attention to detail
- Capacity to adapt to different environments and out-of-the-box situations
- Impeccable work ethic and high level of energy
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
Link to apply: https://careers.ortusclub.com/ortus-club-application-form/Apliko këtu