Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Spaxel owns, operates, and develops distinctive real estate projects with a focus on affordable and moderate-income housing. Spaxel leverages best-in-class, breeding-edge technology, and innovative operating models to execute faster, smarter, and more efficiently than traditional operators.
Spaxel’s executive leadership has managed billions of dollars across the capital stack and developed and operated millions of square feet of residential and commercial assets. Our principals also hail from top tier technology companies, venture capital firms and tech-enabled real estate operators, enabling Spaxel to be one of the most “digitally native” firms within the real estate industry.
Spaxel currently employees over 100 professionals across our in-house acquisitions, development, construction, and property management businesses. www.spaxel.com
The Procurement specialist will primarily focus on assisting the company needs in administering the company needs for material and goods supply. Candidates must possess superior attention to detail, along with excellent English communication and analytical skills, with a great eye for detail, additionally, candidates must show deep negotiation skills with the intention to always aim for the ‘best price for the best quality’ purchasing.
- Ensure that all company activities are accompanied by legal documentation.
- Establish sound and reliable relations with different company suppliers/vendors and build effective supply chain partnerships.
- Research construction, furnishing items, audio-visual, and security items, and secure quotes/proposals to support the company’s ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Procure and monitor all orders from initial phase until final delivery.
- Generate regular status reports on all purchase orders.
- Maintains records and follow-up files of purchases, shipments, and related matters.
- Maintains files of descriptions of available supplies.
- Administering the online purchasing systems. Reviewing all quotes/agreements to achieve ‘best price/best quality’ purchasing. Follows up on orders to ensure that materials are shipped and delivered on promised dates.
- Analyzing and reporting to the senior management for the progress on the procurement scope of work.
- Preparing and processing the procurement log in accordance with Architectural drawings for purchases.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or business management is preferred.
- 2+ years prior experience in a procurement administration role or a finance related field.
- Ability to clearly articulate company needs and requests about materials and goods to the suppliers.
- Availability to work from 14:30 to 23:00.
- Superior attention to detail to spot inconsistencies.
- Ability to work productively independently and in a team.
- Exceptional analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Computer software skills including Microsoft Office tools.
- Position Procurement Specialist
- Location: Prishtinë
- Deadline: 30.11.2023
Instructions for applying.
Applicants should send their CV in English to [email protected]
In the subject line, please specify the position you are applying for “Procurement Specialist”. Spaxel will contact only short-listed candidates.