Payroll and Personnel Specialist
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Orar të plotë
Position: Payroll and Personnel Specialist
- Calculates, keeps and follows salary, bonus, reward, overtime, additional benefit records of Country Office and store personnel; prepares and delivers the reports requested by HQ HR Department
- Acts as the contact person with Manpower & Immigration Ministry to get the work and residence permissions for expatriates.
- Archives the records of attendance sheets for Country Office staff and necessary employee file documentation, keeps them up-to-date.
- Keeps International Retail Employee Registration System up-to-date.
- Advises management on work related regulations, statutory and industrial matters.
- Coordinates Labor relations with official bodies.
- Acts as the contact person for Social Insurance System for the related processes. Ensures that new employees are registered in and resigned or terminated employees are removed from Social Insurance System.
- Calculates final settlements for resigned or terminated employees.
- Prepares necessary documentation for the employees in order to be able them to open bank accounts.
Desired Skills & Experience
Education & Language Skills
- University Degree in a relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of the Employment Act
- Member of the National Institute of Human Resources Management- will be considered as an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of payroll administration experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in keeping and tracking employees appointment documentation- labor contracts, termination orders, side letters and annexes, implementation of disciplinary actions
- Minim 2 years experience in Employment Act
- Strong knowledge of payroll practices involving salaries, tracking of working hours and any types of leaves, sales commission employees
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to meet payroll and period closing deadlines.
- Capable of discretely handling confidential information
- Analytical mindset that is able to innovate and improve existing processe
- Knowledge of MS Office programs
- Team player
- Good planning and organization skills
- High sense of responsibility
- Able to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email.Apliko këtu