Operational Manager (M/F)
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
HumanPower L.L.C, an exclusive recruitment partner for Inditex – leading fashion group with more than 7,400 stores in 96 countries known for brands such as Zara, Bershka, Massimo Dutti, Oysho, Stradivarius, Pull & Bear and Zara Home is publishing the following job advert:
For our new stores in Prishtina for Zara, Bershka, Pull & Bear and Stradivarius, we are currently seeking to hire a:
OPERATIONAL MANAGER (M/F)
Are you passionate about the operational side of retail? Do you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? As an Operational Manager, you’ll be at the heart of our store’s functionality, ensuring that all processes run smoothly and efficiently. Your role is crucial in maintaining the seamless experience our customers have come to expect.
- Communicating with Store Manager/Deputy Store Manager:
- Define staff needs according to productivity goals.
- Tasks BEFORE receiving the merchandise
- Prepare spaces, materials, and devices for merchandise reception, including labels for novelties.
- Tasks DURING merchandise reception:
- Prioritize tasks, scan incoming items, treat merchandise, and organize the warehouse.
- Tasks AFTER merchandise reception:
- Manage waste and recycling, supervise stock cleansing, and maintain reception materials.
- Warehouse daily tasks:
- Manage daily operations such as preparing 25/25R, organizing tasks with cloakrooms, and responding to store requests.
- Supporting selling tasks at the store
- Assist with sales, manage fitting rooms, and maintain store tidiness.
- Minimum secondary education.
- Previous operational management experience (minimum 6 months).
- Good team management skills.
- Responsibility, diligence, and positivity.
- Leadership skills.
- Fluent English.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Flexibility (work in shifts, work on weekends).
- Working in the leading fashion group.
- Significant growth opportunities and professional development.
- Dynamic working environment and teamwork.
How to apply:
Your application is only valid by applying through KosovaJob on the Apply button below.
The deadline for application is Monday, 7th of August 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.