Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Sharrcem, a TITAN Group company has an excellent opportunity for a Mining Engineer. The main purpose of this role is to coordinates and controls the functioning of the quarry to identify and evaluate the updates until usage and optimal utilization is provided.
- Supervises quality and quantity of the raw materials delivered by third parties
- Ensures that all necessary topographical and geological maps are available and updated
- Ensures efficient extraction, transport and crushing of raw materials
- Directly observes the marl and limestone quarry.
- Compiles the annual plan of exploitation of raw materials.
- Plans the exploitation of raw materials in needed quality and quantity.
- Provides the newest version of all situation and geological maps.
- Responsible for safety of quarries.
- Coordinates with the Quality Assurance Manager the supply of the required qualities
- Ensure that work areas and equipment under their control is safe and without risk to health and safety
- Ensures that mining activities comply with permits conditions and group guidelines.
- Sc. degree in Mining preferably or Geology.
- Experience in Mining or closely related fields in heavy industry or manufacturing is considered advantage.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the regulations and legislation on proceedings about quarries.
- Technical knowledge about the quarry exploitation
- Knowledge about the environment protection
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills.
- Fluent in Albanian and English (oral and written)
- Proficient planning, organization and time-management abilities
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Safety-minded attitude
- Computer Literacy of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD is required.
For additional details or assistance, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]