Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Prishtina, Kosovo
Position Type: Full-Time
Welcome to our dynamic and innovative Programmatic Media Partner Company! We’re on the lookout for a Marketing Specialist to join our creative and results-driven marketing team. If you’re a digital marketing enthusiast with a passion for copywriting, PR, event management, marketing projects development, and data-driven decision-making, you’re exactly who we’re looking for. Bring your energy and expertise to our casual and collaborative workplace where innovation thrives.
- Copywriting: Craft compelling and persuasive marketing content, including website copy, blog posts, email campaigns, and social media updates. All this while maintaining consistent messaging and brand voice across all communications.
- Events: Plan, organize, and execute marketing events, webinars, and trade shows. Ensure seamless event logistics and manage promotional activities before, during, and after events.
- Marketing Projects: Contribute to the planning and development of marketing projects, including campaigns, product launches, and promotions. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to bring projects to fruition.
- Lead Generation: Drive lead generation efforts through various digital marketing channels, including email marketing, and social media advertising.
- Sales Generation Initiatives: Collaborate with the sales team to develop and implement initiatives that drive sales growth. Provide marketing support to enhance lead conversion.
- Generate Statistics and Reports: Analyze marketing activities performance and generate data-driven reports. Use insights to refine strategies and improve marketing ROI.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience // Business, Communications or relative Marketing related education;
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in a digital agency, programmatic trade desk or similar industry;
- PPT black belt, Excel master and Hubspot guru;
- Skills in WordPress or Webflow;
- Experience in writing articles, contents, copy;
- Able to use creative platforms such as Canva or Adobe;
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and Meta Analytics;
- Project management skills;
- Strong written skills across a variety of marketing collateral, alongside excellent comms and presentation skills – with strong attention to detail;
- Experience in organizing events and liaising with external partners;
- Excellent writing & speaking skills in English, Italian will be a plus;
- Creative thinking and a passion for staying up-to-date with industry trends;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team;
- Enthusiasm and proactive approach;
- Willing to travel as needed to attend conferences and events.
Why Join Us:
- International work environment and international customers;
- Opportunity to work in the cutting-edge programmatic advertising industry;
- Informal and collaborative work environment;
- Professional development opportunities and ongoing training;
- A chance to be part of a dynamic team that values creativity and results and encourages innovation.
Ready to take your marketing career to the next level? Join us in shaping the future of programmatic advertising and make a significant impact in the industry. Apply thought button ‘Apliko Këtu’ or at [email protected]
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you;re the perfect fit for this role.