Local Intern (EU Integration Processes)
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward-looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. For more information about GIZ see: www.giz.de
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, project “Support of EU-Integration Reform Processes in Kosovo”, co-funded by the European Union (EU) and the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation, through its component on “Administrative Burden Reduction” is seeking to fill the position of:
(EU Integration Processes in Kosovo)
The overall purpose of the assignment
The intern will support the team in various areas while contributing to project implementation. The intern will support the project team in the implementation of the activities related to the Administrative Burden Reduction. In addition, the internship will be an opportunity for the intern to gain hands-on experience in the topics covered by the project.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Assist with the implementation of trainings organised via the Kosovo Institute for Public Administration on Administrative Burden Reduction and Design Thinking,
- Assist in the organization of conferences and other public events such as DigiCamps,
- Assist the project with the organization of workshops for the implementation of activities,
- Assist the project with preparatory work for implementation of the activities in particular with preparatory analyses as necessary and appropriate,
- Assist the project with data collection, presentations, reporting, social media content and other relevant materials,
- Perform other duties and tasks at the request of project leaders and advisors.
Required qualifications, competencies and experience
- Student or recent graduate not more than 6 months ago in the field of public administration, law, international relations, European Integration and computer sciences.
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Very good knowledge of English
- Proficiency in using basic office software (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good presentation skills.
Location: GIZ Office – Pristina
Start date: 1st of February 2024
Duration: The internship will last 6 months.
This is a full-time internship (8 hrs per day, 40 hrs per week)
How to apply?
Interested and suitably qualified candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in English, in PDF version, to [email protected]
- CV (Europass template is recommended)
- Letter of motivation
- Diploma or confirmation of ongoing studies, references/recommendations (if in possession)
- Exclusively to ensure transparency and avoid any potential conflict of interest, please provide the name(s) of any individuals who are related to you or you may know that have either previously worked for or are currently employed by GIZ, to the best of your knowledge (GIZ, in this case, will act in accordance with Article 13 of the Law No. 06/L –082 on Protection of Personal Data)
- Subject of the email: Name & Surname – Local Intern – EUI
Applications that do not meet these rules will not be considered!
Deadline for the application: 30th of November 2023
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to the next stage of recruitment.
GIZ encourages female candidates, candidates from ethnic communities, and candidates with a disability to apply.
GIZ is committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information we process.
Declaration of Consent
You agree that your personal data will be used for the purpose of the recruitment process, only. The information will only be accessed by recruitment staff and panel members. You understand that your data will be held securely and will not be distributed to third parties. You have a right to change or access your information. You understand that your personal data will be deleted after six months when this information is no longer required for this purpose.