Local Intern (Communication and Public Relations)
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward-looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. For more information about GIZ see: www.giz.de
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, the Country Office is seeking to fill the position of:
(Communication and Public Relations)
The overall purpose of the assignment
The intern will be supporting the communication and public relations efforts of the GIZ office in Kosovo alongside the Communications Specialist.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Assist in creating content for various communication channels including social media posts, media materials, other articles etc.,
- Monitor social media channels for engagement, trends and feedback,
- Support the planning, coordinating and execution of campaigns and events,
- Assist with logistics, promotion and post-event reporting,
- Ensure that all communication materials adhere to the company’s brand guidelines,
- Help with internal communication, including announcements and updates,
- Assist in organizing meetings, and maintaining communication records,
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Communications Specialist.
Required qualifications, competencies and experience
- Student or recent graduate not more than 6 months ago in the field of communications, PR, marketing or a related field.
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Very good knowledge and written Albanian and English
- Familiarity with social media platforms and digital marketing
- Very good knowledge of ITC technologies and computer applications
- Basic knowledge of graphic design programs
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Good interpersonal, communication, and organisational skills.
Location: GIZ Office – Pristina
Start date: 1st of February 2024
Duration: The internship will last 6 months.
This is a full-time internship (8 hrs per day, 40 hrs per week)
How to apply?
Interested and suitably qualified candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in English, in PDF version, to [email protected]
- CV (Europass template is recommended)
- Letter of motivation
- Diploma or confirmation of ongoing studies, references/recommendations (if in possession)
- Exclusively to ensure transparency and avoid any potential conflict of interest, please provide the name(s) of any individuals who are related to you or you may know that have either previously worked for or are currently employed by GIZ, to the best of your knowledge (GIZ, in this case, will act in accordance with Article 13 of the Law No. 06/L –082 on Protection of Personal Data)
- Subject of the email: Name & Surname – Local Intern – Country Office
Applications that do not meet these rules will not be considered!
Deadline for the application: 30th of November 2023
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to the next stage of recruitment.
GIZ encourages female candidates, candidates from ethnic communities, and candidates with a disability to apply.
GIZ is committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information we process.
Declaration of Consent
You agree that your personal data will be used for the purpose of the recruitment process, only. The information will only be accessed by recruitment staff and panel members. You understand that your data will be held securely and will not be distributed to third parties. You have a right to change or access your information. You understand that your personal data will be deleted after six months when this information is no longer required for this purpose.