Royal York Property Management
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Royal York Property Management is a property rental and leasing company with a portfolio of over 13,000 properties, that offers guaranteed rental income. Valued at $7.8B+ in real estate assets under management, the company is advancing technology in their processes, systems, and expanding globally. With 15 office locations across Ontario, Canada and 2 office locations in Europe, the company is leading the potential in property management, and surpassing the client experience by having all departments operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Royal York Property Management is looking to hire a Leasing Specialist. We are searching for an individual who is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be a professional who helps landlords and property managers find qualified tenants to lease their properties to.
- Maintain knowledge of RYPM’s leasing process, including but not limited to tenant screening procedures, documents required to lease a property; fees that a tenant must pay to secure a property; and the execution of the Lease Agreement.
- Provide current and prospective residents with the best possible customer service to retain residents and lease properties.
- Answer inbound calls, emails, and texts in a timely, professional manner, using prepared templates when necessary.
- Provide unqualified tenants with information on meeting RYPM qualifications, and when applicable, redirect those tenants to more appropriate properties.
- Reviewing tenant applications to ensure they prequalify for the property. Assisting them with their application if they don’t.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Closing skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Prospecting skills.
- Great English communication skills.
- Able to work from 15:00 to 23:00 from our office in Pristina, Kosovo.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV in English through the link below: