Junior Web Developer
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Job Title: Junior Web Developer
Company: GDS Group
Location: Pristina, Kosovo (onsite)
Reporting to: Head of Performance Marketing
We are a global B2B solution provider, specialising in helping businesses connect with their desired audiences to drive higher return on expectations for pipeline growth and transformation.
With 30 years of expertise, we’ve become our clients’ pipeline partner, providing real-life, real-time insights through innovative digital and in-person environments.
Leading brands trust us to deliver pioneering immersive experiences, unparalleled access to industry thought leadership, and unique creative content and production services to help solve challenges and accelerate their projects.
About the job:
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled web developer to join our in-house web team. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, self-motivated and comfortable with being responsible for both front and back-end web architecture. Working in an agile environment you will utilize your organizational skills and attention to detail to see through projects from conception to delivery.
What you’ll be doing:
- Front and back end: Developing front end website architecture and back-end website applications.
- UX: Designing user interactions on web pages, meeting both technical and audience needs.
- Mobile optimization: Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Responsiveness: Ensuring responsiveness of web applications.
- Alignment: Working alongside designers for web design features.
- Delivery: Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- APIs: Designing, developing, and integrating APIs.
- SEO optimization: Support SEO Specialist with technical optimization projects
- Development: Maintenance and support for existing projects while keeping abreast of developments in web applications and new technologies.
- Procedures: Clear documentation of your projects.
- Repository: Creating cloud servers and databases for functionality.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent level.
- At least 1 year of PHP experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong project management skills.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly and pivot while keeping an eye on the overall strategy.
- Flexibility to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with to support the marketing team.
- Knowledge of API integration, RESTful services.
- Experience with Linux and Node.
- SEO knowledge – sitemaps, robot.txt, schema mark-up, page speed, server log monitoring, URL etiquette, Pagination.
- Familiarity with AWS environment.
Join GDS Group and be part of a dynamic team that delivers immersive event experiences to generate pipeline for leading global brands. If you’re a talented developer with a strong background in PHP, you’ve come to the right place to grow your career, skills and experience within an international company.
All interested candidates, please send out your CVs in English only using the following link: https://gdsgroup.bamboohr.com/careers/976
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
GDS Group is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes candidates from all backgrounds to apply.