Junior Financial Accountant (4)
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
GrowthLab Solutions is a fast-growing Kosovar accountancy and finance firm providing bookkeeping, financial, and business services. We offer fully integrated services to organizations of all sizes, from SMEs to large multinational corporations. In order to excel in these services, we leverage an exceptional talent pool and continuously invest in building strong sectoral expertise.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant finance experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline;
- Demonstrated accomplishments in the following areas:
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Planning and Forecasting
- Solid understanding of fundamental accounting and finance principles;
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- 1+ years of preparation of financial statements and related analysis;
- Very high fluency in English.
What working with us looks like:
- Financial reporting valuations for businesses;
- Account and client reconciliations;
- Accounting and financial analysis for selected periods and selected segments;
- Accounting transformation projects;
- Accounting for leases;
- Performing other accounting processes related to period-end and year-end;
- Lead accounting, audit, and finance projects with various internal and client teams.
We understand that a vibrant culture starts with inclusion where everyone can bring their best self and add to the increasing skillset of our team. At GrowthLab, you’ll find challenging work, broad client and project exposure, career development, mentorship, and growth opportunities. You’ll work alongside collaborative, smart, and enthusiastic colleagues and be mentored by experienced leaders who share a common set of values.
- Ability to grow within the firm;
- Trainings from leading field experts on accounting and finance;
- Introduction to US accounting standards and financial analysis methodology;
- Vibrant workplace and culture;
- Opportunity to collaborate and interact with US professionals in many projects.
Apply though the button below: