IT Operations Engineer – Kosovo (m/f/d)
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Teknologji e Informacionit
Located in Vienna, Austria, the VAMED Group is one of the internationally leading companies in the field of Health Care. According to our philosophy “everything from one source”, we constantly develop new and innovative strategies and ensure our market leadership.
- Operation, maintenance and monitoring of IT infrastructure and systems.
- Finding solutions from previous cases using the Knowledge Base.
- Working the life-cycle of a help desk incident.
- Collecting information on the issue to pass it to other Support Levels, if necessary.
- Closing and re-assigning tickets.
- Guiding customers on troubleshooting.
- Monitoring available tools for issues.
- Undertaking responsibility for attaining quality metrics within IT Operations.
- Providing a high availability and rapid response to all customer issues/escalations.
- Creating accurate and complete documentation on all customer interactions and problem diagnostics.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- University degree in computer science or another related field.
- Strong debug/troubleshooting skills.
- Solid knowledge on the service level agreements and KPIs.
- Technical understanding of industry standards and best practices.
- Good understanding of networking.
- Previous experience on Linux Server Administration is an advantage.
- Passionate about technology with ideally 1 to 2 years of IT related experience.
- Strong communicator with the ability to express yourself clearly and concisely in English in both speaking and writing.
- Knowledge of a foreign language (German, French, …) is an advantage.
- High level of commitment, pronounced service orientation.
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Fast, logical and analytical grasp of complex relationships and a structured working style.
- Full time
What we offer:
- Meaningful work
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- Continuous training and career development opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth – Including paths into management level roles
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- A competitive base salary and a bonus program
Please submit your application to Afërdita Zeqiri [email protected] and write a job title as a subject.
The applications received after 10.12.2022, will not be considered.Apliko këtu