IT Help Desk
Royal York Property Management
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Teknologji e Informacionit
Terms of Reference
Title: IT/Help Desk
Duration: Full-time (On-site)
Royal York Property Management is a property rental and leasing company with a portfolio of over 13,000 properties, that offers guaranteed rental income. Valued at $7.8B+ in real estate assets under management, the company is advancing technology in their processes, systems, and expanding globally. With 15 office locations across Ontario, Canada and 2 office locations in Europe, the company is leading the potential in property management, and surpassing the client experience by having all departments operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are looking for a skilled IT Help/Desk to provide fast and effective support to our team. As a help desk specialist, you will be required to respond to queries in person and over the phone, assess and diagnose computer hardware and software problems, and implement effective solutions. You may also be required to provide basic computer training, modify hardware systems, and perform basic computer maintenance.To ensure success as a help desk specialist, you should have advanced knowledge of computer software and hardware systems, excellent diagnostic skills, and high-level communication skills. Ultimately, a skilled help desk specialist provides fast and effective support over the phone and in person.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Providing support for any IT-related helpdesk issues for employees
- Resolving any issues with the phone system
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with the CRM system
- Responding to support tickets and emails in a timely and professional manner
- Assisting with the setup and configuration of new hardware and software
- Maintaining and updating the inventory of IT equipment
- Conducting regular maintenance and updates on existing IT equipment and systems
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- 3+ years working as a help desk specialist.
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware systems, including circuit boards, memory modules, and processors.
- Knowledge of computer software systems, including databases, office applications, and operating systems.
- Has knowledge on firewalls and Mobile Device Management (MDM).
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Advanced knowledge of help desk software and remote-access systems.
- High-level communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues.
- Ability to work from 15:00 to 23:00 from our office in Kosovo.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and a cover letter in English to the link attached below.Apliko këtu