Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
4D Trucking & Logistics, a financially secure, asset U.S -based tucking company, is currently seeking two additional members to join our administrative team based in Kosovo.
We are in search of technologically adept professionals with experience in administration, customer service, and office management.
The selected candidates will work the Second Shift: 2 PM – 11 AM Local Time (First Shift U.S. Time: 8 AM – 5 PM Central Standard Time).
The role responsibilities for the officer in Kosovo include, but are not limited to:
- Tracking and tracing daily loads.
- Serving as a communication bridge between drivers, office, and customers by updating and exchanging data as necessary, and communicating any delays, cancellations, or issues concerning loads.
- Preparing accessorial charges for any extra work performed by drivers.
- Classifying and uploading driver paperwork to our TMS system and customer portals.
- Cross-checking drayage charges and preparing loads for billing.
- Processing rail bills for intermodal drivers en route to rail, and tracking and updating reallocation information for loads collected from railroad.
- Inputting customer work orders into the system.
- Scheduling and rescheduling delivery/pickup appointments.
- The candidate must have reliable transportation to commute to our Emshir office in Prishtina,Monday through Friday.
- Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing English.
- Candidates with college or master’s degrees will have a significant advantage in the hiring process.
- Advanced knowledge of technology systems and communication platforms is required.
- This is an entry-level position. Depending on the candidate’s skill set, experience, and performance, all candidates will be subject to a 6-month review.
- This job demands your full attention and is not suitable for candidates seeking a second job or for those reliant on public transportation, considering its late evening hours.
Please email your resume in English to [email protected]
Walk-ins are not accepted; initial interviews will be conducted remotely.
4D Trucking & Logistics, Inc.
EMAIL: [email protected]