Integrated IT Learning Coordinator
American School of Kosova
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Orar të plotë
The American School of Kosova is seeking an exceptional candidate who will work as an Integrated IT Learning Coordinator. The Integrated IT Learning Coordinator will assist the ASK teaching staff and Administration in developing and maintaining the media and technological environment that facilitates learning and efficiency throughout the school. The Integrated IT Learning Coordinator serves as a consultant and technology resource, playing a role of a System Administrator, IT Network Administrator, and PowerSchool SIS Administrator.
The overall responsibility of the Integrated IT Learning Coordinator is to ensure optimum use of library, research and technology resources in all aspects of school operation, including instructional and administrative functions.
- Develop and implement strategies that facilitate the integration of technology into the classroom curriculum (i.e. team teaching, modeling, providing resources).
- Working with teachers to integrate technology into the curriculum;
- Providing professional development workshops for faculty and staff on the usage of existing as well as new and emerging instructional 21st Century technology;
- Providing input for the creation, justification and management of the technology budget and/or projects.
- Troubleshoot/problem-solve breakdowns in hardware/software.
- Install and maintain routers, gateways and other communication hardware and software for regional and local communications.
- Perform ongoing software maintenance on network and user machines: install, upgrades, and patches, perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software incompatibility issues.
- Graduate qualification in a relevant discipline with extensive experience in work integrated learning, student engagement, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Proven experience and knowledge of working collaboratively and effectively with both students and external stakeholders, including clients from private and/or community sectors.
- Good listener and articulate speaker and writer in English and Albanian.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your updated resume in English latest by November 20, 2020 at [email protected] by specifying the job position in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.