Infrastructure Automation Engineer
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Teknologji e Informacionit
Position Title: Infrastructure Automation Engineer
Location: Prishtinë, Kosovo, Hybrid
Key Skills: IAC, CI/CD, Linux, Automation
Who Are We?
Bottomline are aligned to lead the business payments industry by removing complexity, and uniquely addressing the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid.
A journey that goes around the world serving financial institutions and companies in more than 90 countries, head quartered in Portsmouth, New Hampshire US, with offices situated across Europe and Asia.
This role is based in Kosovo, with the office being set in the heart of Prishtinë embassy territory. The teams deliver critical development with our emergent technologies and products, facilitating growth in both customer delight and new markets. Our mission for Prishtinë allows us to continuously learn, innovate, facilitate, and motivate knowledge sharing together while attracting the best talent in Kosovo and its neighbouring countries.
Culture and Values
We are one global team, creating customer delight, who are strongly committed to maintaining our culture, and ensuring our values and principles are lived out daily.
We empower each other to think like owners, building a company of which we can all be proud of and produce results collaboratively.
Strongly committed to sharing ideas, innovating, and supporting one another, both personally and professionally on our global business payments journey. We are in it together, tried, and true.
As an Infrastructure Automation Engineer, you will be part of our Core Platform Engineering agile team. We are motivated and support each other to enable independent design and implementation of infrastructure automation that meet the requirements of Bottomline’s business segments.
Business segments are split into our core product offering; LSM (Legal Spend Management), Paymode-X, PTX, CFRM, Classic, Financial Messaging and Digital Banking IQ.
Apply infrastructure-as-code (IAC) and CI/CD principles to help product teams build, deploy, configure, and manage their container-based and server infrastructure in hybrid cloud environments. Spend your
days collaborating with teams (product developers, DBAs, network engineers, system administrators, and site reliability engineers) to support cloud-based infrastructure and delivery pipelines.
- Hold a computer science related field or equivalent work experience
- Working experience in this domain
- Understand and experienced with infrastructure-as-code (IAC) methods
- Use your programming skills and initiative to find ways of automating tasks
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and spreading your knowledge to others
- Knowledge of at least one server configuration management language (Puppet, Chef, or Ansible)
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline methods and technologies
- Used open-source projects to build, deploy, and configure cloud infrastructure
- Comfortable with Git version control and code management best practices
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Bash, Bolt, or SQL
- Very comfortable on the Linux OS command line
- Experience with SSL Certificate management
- Understanding of fundamental security principles for network traffic
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, NFS, TCP/IP, SMTP, and SSL
Having a good working knowledge or understanding of these skills and experience will be beneficial but not essential, as our inclusive goals consider aptitude and long-term growth.
- Puppet, Kubernetes, Terraform, Git, GitLab
- Go language
- Kafka, PostgreSQL
- Amazon Web Services and Azure
- Red Hat Linux Enterprise Server, 7+
- ELK (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana) logging, Prometheus, Grafana
Bottomline are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all individuals in a fair and equal manner by creating an inclusive and open environment.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request for candidates to take part in the full recruitment and selection process, please contact EMEA Talent TeamApliko këtu