Human Resources Coordinator
Royal York Property Management
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Terms of Reference
Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Duration: Full-time (On-site)
Royal York Property Management is Canada’s largest property management company with a portfolio of over 13,000 units and over $7.8B+ in real estate assets under management. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction, the Company provides a full suite of services to complement property management, including tenant placement with guaranteed rental income, and maintenance services. Royal York is committed to being an industry leader by leveraging technology to streamline operations, enhance services, and help clients make informed decisions using our advanced data analytics. We provide our landlords with the tools and technology needed to optimize rental income, minimize vacancies, and maximize property values and help our tenants find their perfect home. With 15 offices strategically located across Ontario, Canada and two office locations in Europe, Royal York provides clients with the peace of mind of local expertise, and consistent service with all departments operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are looking for a new HR coordinator to support our executive team. You will be in charge of the recruitment process by screening, interviewing candidates, following up with every step of the hiring process, sending employment agreements, maintaining employee records and assisting with payroll.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Respond to internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
- Review resumes and screen every application we receive.
- Consulting with the employer and identifying employment needs.
- Informing applicants about position details, including working conditions, benefits and duties.
- Interviewing potential candidates regarding their skills, experience and education.
- Check all the candidates and make sure they follow the hiring pipeline.
- Posting job openings, keep up to date with the overall hiring process and support other functions as assigned.
- Sending employment agreements.
- Reports on the hiring process.
- Proven excellence as an HR coordinator or similar role.
- Effective HR administration and employment equity regulations.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills, including professional etiquette and confidentiality.
- Ability to type 80 wpm – Exam Required
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other relevant software.
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times.
- Ability to work from 15:00 to 23:00 from our office in Pristina.
A bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field is preferred but not required.
Royal York is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. The Human Resources Coordinator will play a critical role in supporting the overall hiring process and contributing to the success of the company.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and a cover letter in English to the link attached below.Apliko këtu