Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Are you ready to work at global innovative HR Consultancy company and to shape your dream workplace?
Are you ready to guide companies and individuals into the search of a better match between each other?
Are you a curious, dynamic, extroverted person who never stop evolving?
If your answers are all YES, then welcome to Manpower!
We are looking for new members in our team for Kosovo office for the position:
WHO ARE WE?
ManpowerGroup is a worldwide innovative forerunner and leader in the field of employment through the provision of services and workforce management solutions for clients. Understanding the needs of the clients and candidates in the changing world of work, we help people in their career development and business strengthening.
Manpower provides numerous complex solutions by being flexible for each uncertain situation. We believe in great human potential, the capacity to grow and change for the better.
We value responsible behavior, solution-oriented mindset, and the ability to adapt and cope with VUCA world.
As our team is growing, we are ready to welcome an extraordinary new asset as YOU would be to our family so together, we will unleash our potential by combining our strengths.
What is our offer for you?
- Grow your talents within HR industry.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Strong team support and individual people-oriented approach.
- Hybrid & flexible working time and additional social benefits (incl. additional health insurance)
- The opportunity to connect with HR professionals and senior executives, as well as with other Manpower offices in more than 80 countries around the world.
- Long weekend – 4 working day week.
- Hybrid working model.
- An extra day off for your birthday.
- Continuous trainings and team buildings.
If you are willing to invest yourself in our consultancy business, we will support you to develop your skills in:
- Supporting the recruitment and headhunting process of local and international candidates.
- Developing client and project management skills.
- Understanding the needs of customers to match with best candidates.
- Understanding of the business’s products or services.
- Applying various approaches for people communication and understanding people’s needs.
- Understanding of the business and market trends on local and SEE regional level.
- Using new digital methods and recruitment channels to attract the best candidates.
- Participating in HR events and job fairs.
- Creating trustful and long-lasting professional relationships with clients and candidates.
- Acting as an ambassador of our socially significant values and goals.
Your knowledge, skills and competences that would be useful for you and us in this role:
- Bachelor/master’s degree (Business Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology, or related degree).
- 3-4 years of experience in recruitment.
- Excellent research skills.
- Ability to deal with complex projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written).
- Professional experience in the HR/Recruitment.
- and any other visual digital tools for creating content would allow you to reveal your unique style better.
If you feel that you recognize Manpower and our mission as place that you would like to be, then feel free to share with us at [email protected] your resume in English and a short pitch, sharing your values and vision for working with us. Please put [email protected] and [email protected] in CC.
For a better understanding of our mission, please visit our website: https://manpower.bg/en
All information provided will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033/20.04.2016 for providing human resources services.