Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
The Ortus Club’s sister company, mClub is a dynamic and innovative company that specializes in creating and running international peer groups for senior professionals. Our mission is to provide a platform for like-minded individuals to connect, collaborate, and grow both professionally and personally.
We understand the importance of staying ahead of the curve in today’s rapidly evolving business world. Our peer groups provide a unique opportunity for members to stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and new technologies. Members are also able to access the collective wisdom and insights of the group, which they can apply to their own businesses and careers.
At mClub, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a talented and diverse group of individuals, and to help shape the future of the professional world. Our events and activities are designed to be both productive and enjoyable, and our team is committed to making a positive impact on the lives and careers of our members.
mClub is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to join our team as a Group Coordinator. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our international peer groups for senior-level professionals, business owners, and executives.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience in program/project management, operations, or other related fields. They will be a strong communicator, able to multitask, prioritize their work, build relationships and influence others, and have a passion for creating engaging and impactful learning experiences. They will also be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple requests and priorities effectively.
As a Group Coordinator, your main responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating and managing live peer group sessions online, ensuring they run smoothly and are engaging and productive for all members
- Sourcing, building, and nurturing relationships with group Chairs, key speakers, and industry experts to ensure the quality and relevance of our sessions
- Managing the success of multiple peer groups at a time.
- Developing and executing strategies to improve member engagement, satisfaction, and retention
- Overseeing the management of session extras such as Youtube recordings and the curation of valuable insights to share with members
- Collaborating with the rest of the mClub team to continuously improve our peer group offerings and create a positive and impactful member experience
- Maintaining accurate records and data, and ensuring the timely completion of administrative tasks related to your groups
- Excellent organizational skills and keeping on top of tasks and priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Confidence in taking and making calls with senior-level professionals in English
- A least two years experience in an operations/administrative role
- Have a working knowledge of G-Suite
- Ability to work on Mac
Link to apply: https://careers.ortusclub.com/ortus-club-application-form/