Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Art dhe Kulturë
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team in Prishtina. The ideal candidate will have experience in creating high-quality visual content for digital media and print, including but not limited to, social media posts, presentations, brochures and other marketing materials. You will work closely with the marketing team to develop compelling visual content that aligns with our brand guidelines.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create and design visual content for various marketing channels, including social media, website, email campaigns, presentations and print materials.
- Collaborate with marketing & sales teams to conceptualize and execute designs that align with brand guidelines and business objectives.
- Present design concepts and solutions to stakeholders and incorporate feedback into final deliverables.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design, content creation or similar roles;
- Advanced knowledge of graphic design softwares like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or Figma;
- Stay up-to-date with design trends and best practices to ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Working knowledge of Google Suite (Google Slides) and Microsoft Office Package.
- Working knowledge and understanding of social media platforms;
- Communication and problem solving skills;
- Doer mindset that takes initiative and ownership;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Discretionary Bonus Program
- Career Development Program
- Fully-covered health insurance
- Dynamic team and challenging projects
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
- Regular social events and activities
JOIN THE TEAM
KODE Labs is a real estate technology company founded in 2017 with a mission to change the way people, buildings and systems operate. Headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, we are a driving force behind the adoption of smart building technology. To scale our presence in Detroit and across the Nation, we depend on our team of talented, ambitious people who go above and beyond to create value for our clients.
When you join the KODE Labs team you can create your own career. Whether you have years of experience or are just starting, we help you realize your full potential and achieve your goals.
If KODE Labs sounds like the place for you, we’d love to hear your story, so please apply through our online application form with your CV and portfolio. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.