General Accountant (5)
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
General Accountant x5
Job type: Full-time, on site
Location: Aktash, Prishtine
About the company
Accelerate Solutions is an offshore staffing partner for industry-leading companies in the United States. We help businesses achieve their goals by improving productivity and corporate focus through sourcing outstanding talent.
Our vibrant and rapidly growing company is expanding and is currently seeking 5 General Accountants to join our team.
About the role
- Under the general supervision of the Controller, the Accountant’s responsibilities include:
- Managing the monthly close for specific clients including posting journal entries, allocations, issuing
financial statements and responding to Income Statement questions;
- Balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly and quarterly basis;
- Maintaining fixed assets and assisting in preparation of audits schedules;
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant finance experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, MA degree is an advantage;
- Experience with creating and using financial statements, working knowledge of balance sheet and Income Statement;
- Strong experience with reconciliations;
- Advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables and lookup function;
- Attention to detail; ability to multi-task and prioritize assigned projects to meet deadlines;
- Self-motivated; ability to take on assigned tasks with minimal supervision;
- High fluency in English.
- Health insurance;
- Professional and career development opportunities;
- Introduction to US Accounting standards;
- Opportunity to work closely with US professionals;
- Company retreats and fun social gatherings.
Applications for this job post will be accepted until November 20, 2023.
Are you ready to Accelerate your career?
Find out more about Accelerate at our website: https://accelerate-staffing.com/
Apply for this position directly by clicking on ‘APLIKO KËTU’ button