Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Ekonomi, Financë, Kontabilitet
Spaxel owns, operates, and develops distinctive real estate projects with a focus on value-add and new construction affordable and moderate-income housing. Spaxel leverages best-in-class, bleeding-edge technology, and innovative operating models to execute faster, smarter, and more efficiently than traditional operators.
Spaxel’s executive leadership has collectively raised and managed billions of dollars across the capital stack and developed and operated millions of square feet of residential and commercial assets with extensive ground-up, repositioning, and value-add experience.
Our principals also hail from top-tier technology companies, venture capital firms, and tech-enabled real estate operators, enabling Spaxel to be one of the most “digitally native” firms within the real estate industry.
As part of the Asset Management team at Spaxel, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing a large portfolio of multi-family properties located on the East Coast of the United States. You will be involved in creating and executing strategic plans to optimize revenue and maximize the value of our properties, while also ensuring that they are operated efficiently and effectively.
You will work closely with property managers, leasing teams, construction managers, company executives and other stakeholders to ensure that each property performs at its highest potential. Additionally, you will analyze financial reports, market trends and other data to evaluate the performance of each property and to identify opportunities for growth and optimization.
Finally, you will be involved in organizing and executing large capital improvement projects and play a key role managing our investor relationships by providing regular property performance updates to large US-based top-tier institutional capital partners.
- Assist in developing business plans for each property in the portfolio.
- Conduct financial analysis to identify opportunities for revenue growth and work consistently to achieve cost controls.
- Collaborate with construction teams to oversee capital improvement projects and ensure that they are completed on time and within budget.
- Provide regular reports to senior management and investors on property performance and potential opportunities for investment into current assets.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and market conditions to identify opportunities for growth and optimization.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, real estate, finance, or a related field
- Experience in real estate asset management, property management or a related field preferred but not required.
- Strong financial analysis skills, including experience with financial modeling and budgeting. Knowledge of Yardi Management software preferred but not required.
- Experience managing teams and collaborating with stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to travel as needed for property visits and meetings.
What we offer:
- An American experience in Kosovo
- Competitive salary.
- Hybrid workplace
- Fast paced and dynamic environment with a young and talented team
- On the job training and opportunities for career development
- Health insurance
- Hot and cold beverages
- Relaxation spaces and a game room
- Company socials and work parties
- Paid time off as per Kosovo Laws.
- Position: Financial Analyst
- Location: Prishtine
- Salary: Competitive
- Contract: According to the Kosovo Labor Law
- Deadline: 05.06.2023
Instructions for applying
Applicants should send their CV in English to [email protected]
In the subject line, please specify the position you are applying for “Financial Analyst”. Spaxel will contact only short-listed candidates.