Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Orar të plotë
Recruitment for Chemonics International
Chemonics is implementing the USAID-funded Kosovo Justice Activity, a 5-year project which started in August 2020. The purpose of the Justice Activity is a more responsive justice system capable of providing people access to quality services and multiple means to solve their justice needs and every day legal problems to generate greater public trust in the justice system and the rule of law.
Chemonics is seeking candidates for several administrative and financial support positions including Finance Manager, Administrative Assistant, Finance Assistant, and Driver(s). All positions will work under the direct supervision of Operations Director. The term of assignment is for the life of the project, subject to satisfactory performance. At all times candidates must adhere to, and act according to Chemonics’ Professional Code of Ethics (“Living Our Values”).
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supervise the daily financial operations of the contract, which include cash flow management, time sheet recording, process the monthly field office project expenditures in accounting software, reporting to USAID on the financial aspects of the project, and daily monitoring of obligations, budgets, and expenditures.
- Ensure that program finance practices are in accordance with USAID regulations and procedures, including tracking cost line item project costs. This will include monitoring and spot-checking compliance with USAID regulations and Chemonics policies and overseeing financial management.
- Ensure timely processing of payroll each month and preparation of salary receipt/payroll forms, maintain continuous liquidity for the project, and investigate and identify new ways of achieving project efficiencies.
- Supervise the finance assistant
- Provide regular financial reports to the project field office and home office.
- Liaise with home office to ensure seamless financial operations.
- Review VAT reports for the submission to the local tax administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as accounting, commerce, or business administration. Advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in accounting and administrative support.
- Experience working with Kosovo financial/tax/legal requirements, working experience on donor funded projects and familiarity with the rules and regulations of international organizations is preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of accounting systems and software applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines consistently.
- English fluency. Albanian fluency required. Skill in Serbian an advantage.
Please send electronic applications, including ONLY a CV and cover letter, to [email protected] no later than September 18, 2020. The e-mail subject line must indicate the position title for which you are applying. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, meaning positions may be filled prior to the closing date. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.