Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Orar të plotë
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to join the team and help facilitate the growth of the company.
Location: Prishtina, Kosovo
Type: Regular Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare timely and accurate request for payments to vendors/staff, ensuring correctness, validity of payments and sufficient supporting documents.
- Act as cash custodian for advance office expenses or advance for activity implementation as appropriate and ensure settlement of advances in a timely manner.
- Monitor and follow up for timely settlements of outstanding advances by other staff.
- Handle staff/vendors’ inquiries relating to payments.
- Liaise with implementing partners and ensure timely flow of project funds and submission of financial reports in accordance with company procedures.
- Maintain proper filing system for finance records and documents.
- Prepare budget estimates.
- Prepare and update project budget records and monitor project expenditures on a monthly or quarterly basis as appropriate.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Perform other finance-related duties as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- BA in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- One (1) to two (2) years experience on a similar position.
- Superior knowledge of financial planning and analysis.
- Knowledge and practice of Accounting Systems.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with administrative and reporting procedures is a strong advantage.
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Albanian are required.
- Valid driver’s license.