Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Orar të plotë
Recruitment for Chemonics International
Chemonics is implementing the USAID-funded Kosovo Justice Activity, a 5-year project which started in August 2020. The purpose of the Justice Activity is a more responsive justice system capable of providing people access to quality services and multiple means to solve their justice needs and every day legal problems to generate greater public trust in the justice system and the rule of law.
Chemonics is seeking candidates for several administrative and financial support positions including Finance Manager, Administrative Assistant, Finance Assistant, and Driver(s). All positions will work under the direct supervision of Operations Director. The term of assignment is for the life of the project, subject to satisfactory performance. At all times candidates must adhere to, and act according to Chemonics’ Professional Code of Ethics (“Living Our Values”).
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities
- Receive invoices from vendors and subcontractors and manage and ensure timely payment by the project
- Assist the Finance Manager in processing advances or other payment to grantees.
- Prepare documentation for all payment transactions including but not limited to vouchers, checks and transfer forms. Ensure that appropriate documentation and approvals are obtained.
- Maintain the project’s accounting files system (both hard and soft copy), ensuring all vouchers are in order, with required back-up documentation attached.
- Support petty cash account management and monthly petty cash transaction reconciliation.
- Maintain the tax files for the project, recorded and paid in a timely manner.
- Complete financial entries into ABACUS system as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, finance, or related field required.
- At least two (2) years of experience in accounting, finance, and/or administration.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Previous experience and familiarity with accounting systems or software such as QuickBooks, Excel, ABACUS, etc. desired.
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting functions.
- Experience on USAID-funded programs preferred.
Please send electronic applications, including ONLY a CV and cover letter, to [email protected] no later than September 18, 2020. The e-mail subject line must indicate the position title for which you are applying. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, meaning positions may be filled prior to the closing date. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.