Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Orar të plotë
FINCA is an American Financial Institution operating in Eurasia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, serving over 2.3 million clients, announces:
Head Office – Pristina
- Responsible for all administrative work of the Executive Office;
- Maintains the Executive’s daily calendar including meetings inside and outside the Institution, organizes meetings and receives guests of the Executive Office;
- Keeps minutes of various meetings;
- Checks emails dedicated to the Executive Office and receiving official letters;
- Is responsible for maintaining and saving all important documents of the Executive Office and other departments of the Institution;
- Cooperates with all Institution Departments and Branches; Is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the Institution;
- Receives all documents, administers and records them in the protocol book; Classifies and distributes all documents to appropriate persons;
- Protocols documents coming from abroad and submits to the Department or to relevant persons;
- Performs other duties as required by the Direct Supervisor in addition to the duties and responsibilities mentioned;
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent command of English both in spoken and written language is required;
- Faculty of Economics, Law or Business Administration;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Good organizational skills;
- Good social and communication skills;
- Experience working in financial institutions will be an advantage.
Please send your CV and a motivation letter to the e-mail address: email@example.com or apply online through website www.fincakosovo.org . The title should state the position of the job and the place.
Applications submitted in other forms are not considered. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
The application deadline is until 28.10.20.Apliko këtu