Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Role: Event Manager
Location – Prishtina (Kosovo)- with some international travel
GDS Group is a global project intelligence company dedicated to helping clients meet the challenges posed by a fast-moving, digitally disruptive business environment. Our clients are some of the world’s most well-known brands such as IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Nike, Gucci, Amazon and many more!
Whether it’s brokering real solutions to existing or future business projects, providing greater insight into emerging trends and their outcomes or delivering the tools needed to enable meaningful organisational change, our virtual roundtables, interactive virtual business webinars and digital summits provide the intelligence needed to deliver our customer’s business objectives.
This role is responsible for the administrative coordination of GDS’s Summit based events from set up to completion as well as supporting the Events team in the delivery of the event.
- Welcome communications, contact new customers within 48 hours to welcome them to the organization and the event
- Understand key points of contact for both logistical and engagement messages
- Collect headshots, individual and company biographies and other materials needed for the Summit app
- Collect client selection data and coordinate the individual schedules using the delegate and sponsor matches.
- Respond to all customer enquiries within 24 hours
Onsite at GDS Events
- Ensure a consistent and excellent customer experience onsite
- Run and manage the logistics of the summit including but not limited to; (running food service, transfers, accommodation, signage, audio visual, onsite set-up [chair covers, banners and other materials]).
- Onsite App Management
- This position requires someone who is outgoing, ambitious, personable, and extremely organized.
- The individual needs to be able to communicate with the highest level of business people across the world, as well as facilitate conversation.
- The individual will be traveling for approximately 10-12 weeks per year and must be incredibly flexible and be willing to work long hours pre-summit and onsite.
- The individual needs to be innovative, think on their feet and improvise when necessary.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Desired skills and Experience:
- Visa/passport allowing unrestricted, international travel (US, EU)
- Background in client services or customer success.
- Self-motivated: Working in a reactive environment with multiple campaign and client requirements, time management and prioritization is vital
- Strong relationship management skills, with the ability to build relationships with key clients and networks, both internally and externally
Why work with us:
- Ongoing training. Throughout your career at GDS Group you’ll receive continued career development support from our management team
- Exceptional career progression. We’re ever-evolving, if you work hard and do well – with our help and support – there are no artificial limits to your speed of progress.
- Global opportunities. We are a global company with offices in Miami, NY, Kosovo and Bristol, UK – that means great scope for our staff as well as opportunities to travel.
- Health Insurance
- Internal Social Events
- Additional two-weeks paid time off during Christmas Office Closure
- A rich 30-year heritage in digital events and immersive experiences.
- Over 1,000 events per year and work with global household names!
- Awesome culture with a focus on our people and learning.
- Collaborate, explore, innovate!
- Cross functional teams and agile to the core.
- Accelerate your potential and work with the best and brightest!
All interested candidates, please send out your CVs in English only via email to the address:
[email protected] stating the position you’re applying for with the subject “Event Manager”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to the next stage of recruitment!