Perennial Construcion Group
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
We are hiring
We are seeking a skilled, motivated estimator to join our growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for surveying projects, estimating labor and materials costs, and communicating financial cost and project timelines to customers. You must have a keen attention to detail and skills at estimating projects from a bird’s-eye view to set our client’s expectations accurately.
The ideal candidate will have excellent numerical skills and an analytical mindset.
The goal is to provide detailed reports so the company can make informed decisions that will enhance its profitability and growth.
The overall purpose of the post
Estimator is responsible for deciding how long it will take to complete a project and other factors like labor needs, materials, and budget risks. They communicate with personnel or subcontractors while also compiling reports which are then made into presentations outlining their suggestions on projects. The role involves making educated guesses about what might happen during the course of work-related tasks.
Main task and responsibilities
- Fulfill deadlines
- Assess projects by identifying project requirements, regarding time, labor, and material costs
- Read blueprints and analyze all other applicable documents to prepare estimates
- Collaborate with subcontractors, engineers, and architects during project takeoff creation to ensure accuracy
- Act as the final say in the calculation, analysis, and adjustment of estimates
- Present estimates to clients in a timely manner
- Recommend cost-reduction options
- Assist sales team in final project preparation transactions
- Maintain thorough records of all project documentation, including estimates, sales receipts, and project completion documentation
Required qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Previous on-the-job training is a plus
- Ability to operate independently or with a crew
- Interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Critical thinking, analytical, and organizational skills
- Time management skills
Location: PERENNIAL CONSTRUCTION GROUP – Icon Tower, Rr. Tirana, Prishtine 1000
Working hours: 13:00 – 21:00
Expected start date: December 2023
How to apply?
Interested and, suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in English, in PDF version, to [email protected]
- Letter of motivation
- Diploma(s), references/recommendations
- Subject of the email: Name & Surname – Estimator – PCGNYC
Applications that do not meet these rules will not be considered!
Deadline for the application: November 30, 2023
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to the next stage of recruitment.