Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Trucking Company Dispatcher (2 vacant positions)
Far Logistics is a reputable trucking company that provides reliable and efficient transportation services across the United States. With our years of experience in the industry, we have established ourselves as a leader in the logistics sector, offering a wide range of transportation solutions to meet the unique needs of our clients.
We are currently seeking Dispatchers to join our team. This role is responsible for scheduling and coordinating the transportation of goods, managing routes, and ensuring on-time deliveries.
Work schedule: Monday to Friday (4 PM to 12 PM)
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Support the Operations Department by dispatching our fleet of trucks and carriers.
- Managing and monitoring the freight movement from pick up to its destination.
- Achieve driver retention and growth goals by ensuring driver success while maintaining strong relationships with the independent contractors and employee drivers.
- Promote a culture of Operational Excellence focused on safety and quality.
- Openly communicate challenges/opportunities as they arise along with creative solutions to overcome.
- Manage cost with a focus to increase profitability of the terminal as well as minimizing cost to our customers.
We’re looking for people who are:
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Eager to expand company with new sales.
- Comfortable making cold calls.
- a competitive salary,
- health insurance fully covered by company,
- 20 days annual leave,
- A friendly working environment
- opportunities for career growth
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV in English to [email protected]
Selected candidates will be contacted and will be invited to the next stage of recruitment.
FAR Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.