Digital Campaign Executive
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Role: Digital Campaign Executive
Location: Prishtina / on site
Offer type: Full time
Who we are
Tangoo is a Digital Media Partner and wants to guide the clients along their digital media
evolution––from the initial steps of their digital transformation, through their maturing as a digital
media marketer, to their ultimate goal of in-housing, completely owning all their media assets
and decisions. Tangoo proposes strategies able to combine the Paid Media activities (Display,
pDOOH, CTV, Digital Audio, In-App, Paid Social), Creative Asset Optimization, SEO and
SEM services and Data Analytics Solutions with Strategic Consultancy. All this to deliver a
complete service for brands and advertisers to translate the marketing metrics into tangible
business results, also in the cookieless environment.
With headquarters in our 4 offices in Europe and numerous international clients, Tangoo is
already established on Italian and and other EU markets and on its way to expand to UK and
You believe that digital marketing is all about innovation and transparency of the systems; you guide customers with a data-driven approach. You love to work with international clients and provide services on line with the local market conditions. You manage a good amount of workload in a structured and consistent way, both in terms of quality and quantity. You are a bit nerdy ad tech passionate who co-creates success stories with the clients through cooperation, and you have the ambition to grow on the commercial part, too, in the future. You love learning new technology and are excited about customized solutions for clients.
What you will do:
- Responsible for setting, optimizing, management and reporting all the activities connected with Programmatic Buying campaigns;
- Develop strategic relationships with clients through support on presales & sales to the Line Manager;
- Managing client relationships through a combination of business review calls and emails within your assigned portfolio (in France and other EU markets);
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies, and offerings within the programmatic space, including DSPs, exchanges, SSPs, DMP, tech etc…;
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Programmatic Buying ecosystem;
- Online marketing and advertising solutions knowledge (Display, CPM and CPA business models);
- Fluent English (Fluent French would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Understanding of business tools (Similarweb, Google Marketing Platform, Social etc.).
- Reading and basic skills in HTML;
- Solid experience in Excel and Power Point, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets;
- At least 1 year of experience in digital marketing field
- Passion about the industry (DOOH, DSP, Creatives, Technology);
- Ability to plan, organize, manage time and prioritize tasks;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers;
- Availability to travel as needed to attend conferences, meet prospective clients or local offices.
- Business acumen;
- Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors;
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices;
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work in a team.
Why join – what we provide:
- Great work environment with high talent density;
- Individual growth paths based on merit and potential;
- Possibility to realize projects aligned with personal talents within the wider company strategy;
- Health insurance covered;
- Performance & merit-based rewards;
- We will treat you like a professional. We trust you to get work done;
- We will take care of you. Provide opportunities to learn in the international environment;
- Respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures,
perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Are you the right person?
Succeeding means respecting colleagues and clients and understanding their needs, while
focusing on the result. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate
about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to build competence and enhance
technology. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply through the button ‘Apliko Këtu’ or at [email protected].