Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Chemonics International, a leading international development organization based in Washington, D.C., seeks a deputy chief of party for the anticipated U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded Kosovo e-Governance Activity. The purpose of this Activity is to address long-standing challenges related to poor digital service delivery and ineffective management of digital government systems by the Government of Kosovo, by clarifying institutional roles and processes, strengthening institutional capacity to deliver services, and engaging civil society and the private sector. The activity will set a direction that will accelerate the transformation into an agile digital government, which ensures that Kosovans receive high-quality, efficient, and accessible government services. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Assist the Chief of Party in all aspects of project implementation, including leadership, technical direction, and management oversight for project activities and results
- Manage of day-to-day technical activities, ensuring that results are achieved on schedule and in line with USAID expectations
- Build collaborative relationships with and serve as primary technical contact with government offices and agencies, local government stakeholders, civil society organizations, and private sector organizations
- Assist in the preparation of all required USAID reports and deliverables
- Serve as acting chief of party when needed
- Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience in international development, public administration, public policy, sustainability, economics, or other relevant field required, Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience in strengthening governance, improving community civic engagement and service delivery, engaging the private sector, building the capacity of institutions, and/or digitization and e-governance
- Experience with procurement procedures, grants management, and office operations while ensuring compliance with relevant rules and regulations; knowledge of USAID rules and regulations preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills; ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships with counterparts
- Strong understanding of the public and private sectors in Kosovo
- Fluency in English; strong written and oral communication skills
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected] no later than December 15, 2022. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an employer that does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.Apliko këtu