Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Orar të plotë
Who we’re looking for
At Deloitte, our IT Team is maintaining and developing complex and integrated application landscape with central data warehouse and a BI solution on top, which serves Deloitte in 18 countries around Central Europe.
Currently we are designing and preparing to implement a new BI solution with a new data warehouse and analytics architecture. It is a complex project with lots of opportunities.
Therefore, we are looking for new colleagues for the positions of Database Developers (MS SQL) and Data Architect.
Whether you have less experience and want to develop and learn. Or you are (more) senior and willing to work in a dynamic and friendly environment. We would like to talk to you.
We are looking for people who are:
- Having hands-on in developing, maintaining and modeling data systems; Having knowledge of MS SQL Server 2014/2016/2017/2019;
- Familiar with database concepts and technologies including data warehousing, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, ETL, MDX;
- Familiar with BI solutions – Power BI/Tableau/Cognos;
- Thinking analytically, responsibly and willing to learn new systems and processes; Demonstrating excellent communication skills on intermediate level of English (B2 or higher);
- Curious with a desire to learn new skills and expand their horizons;
- A team player willing to help their colleagues as well as learn from them.
Your future role
- Developing, modeling and documenting specific domains of the information model; Performing routine administration tasks (configuration, implementing changes, supporting users);
- Testing, reviewing and providing a stable platform for regular 24/7 business operations;
- Converting architecture designs into working components of the system;
- Participating in a Scrum-based daily solution development cycle of the data warehouse team.
What we offer
- Potential to make a real impact on one of the world’s largest consulting firm; Working in a dynamic, international business environment;
- Opportunity to develop and broaden your technical skills;
- Possibility to work on systems development and other interesting projects; Opportunities for growth and promotion;
- Competitive salary based on seniority.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a motivation letter at the following email address: [email protected]
The application deadline for this VA is 7 July 2020.