CONTENT AND SALES MANAGER
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Orar të plotë
We are looking for enthusiast candidate for the position of CONTENT AND SALES MANAGER who will be responsible for developing, promoting and growing our programs and membership activities. He/she will oversee implementing CEED Kosovo Clubs and Programs while tracking promotional goals, setting targets, and recruiting new entrepreneurs for programs and facilitate the ongoing training programs.
This job involves meeting with entrepreneurs and senior managers in Kosovo and in the region, travel locally and to other countries, and maintaining good relationships with our members and stakeholders.
To be successful in this position, you will need to be able to present our core values, willing to meet entrepreneurs and managers from different companies in Kosovo, be flexible, have excellent communication skills, multitasking and have a positive attitude.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products;
- Contact, meet and follow-up on our current and potential partners;
- Facilitate and present at specific training and networking events;
- Searching, preparing and meeting potential clients;
- Implement/manage ongoing programs and sub contracts;
- Recruit participants and mentors for our core programs;
- Promote the organization and organization’s services;
- Develop new CEED Services based on members’ needs;
- Reports directly to Country Director.
Qualifications of the desired candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or related field required, Advanced degree (MSc, MBA) is a plus.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Previous direct experience with private sector, either as an entrepreneur or experience in providing services for business community is highly desired.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Very good understanding of technology, web updates, Social media, CRM and marketing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Albanian and English language.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead, show self-initiative and be eager to learn new skills.
- Be willing to travel in Kosovo and outside as necessary (Driving License is required)
Sent us ONLY your CV and COVER LETTER indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for this position and value you will bring to the organization @ [email protected], by September 28th, 2020 COB.