Royal York Property Management
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Ligj & Legjislacion
Title: Compliance Representative
Duration: Full-time (On-site)
Royal York Property Management is Canada’s largest property management company with a portfolio of over 13,000 units and over $7.8B+ in real estate assets under management. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction, the Company provides a full suite of services to complement property management, including tenant placement with guaranteed rental income, and maintenance services. Royal York is committed to being an industry leader by leveraging technology to streamline operations, enhance services, and help clients make informed decisions using our advanced data analytics. We provide our landlords with the tools and technology needed to optimize rental income, minimize vacancies, and maximize property values and help our tenants find their perfect home. With 15 offices strategically located across Ontario, Canada and two office locations in Europe, Royal York provides clients with the peace of mind of local expertise, and consistent service with all departments operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced compliance representative to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines. Your duties will include reviewing employee work, developing company policies, and responding to policy violations.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management, or a related field.
- 1-3 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Should have a strong moral code and sense of ethics
- Ability to work from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM from our office in Pristina.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and a cover letter in English to the link attached below.Apliko këtu