Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Orar të plotë
Recruitment for Chemonics International
Chemonics is implementing the USAID-funded Kosovo Justice Activity, a 5-year project which started in August 2020. The purpose of the Justice Activity is a more responsive justice system capable of providing people access to quality services and multiple means to solve their justice needs and every day legal problems to generate greater public trust in the justice system and the rule of law.
Chemonics is seeking candidates for the position of Communications Specialist. The Communications Specialist will coordinate closely with project staff, USAID representatives, and partners to identify, prepare (in the case of internal materials) or support (in the case of external materials) communication materials to support USAID project messaging, including, as needed, for mission public information activities, while working under the direct supervision of the Chief of Party (COP). The term of assignment is for the life of the project, subject to satisfactory performance. At all times candidates must adhere to, and act according to Chemonics’ Professional Code of Ethics (“Living Our Values”).
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities
Specific tasks of the Communications Specialist include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and organize project outreach activities
- Assist objective teams, in cooperation with the MEL Specialist to identify and use existing operational information in communication to facilitate the development of improved partner management practices, develop common platforms for dialogue based on objective information, link information across activities and outcomes, and support specific information initiatives.
- Produce project outreach materials, including brochures, leaflets and other public communications materials for various project events.
- In collaboration with project leadership, technical team members, and the Home Office, prepare high-quality project reports and deliverables, including quarterly progress reports, annual reports, and annual project Work Plan
- Establish and maintain professional relations with communications departments of other international donors and rule of law projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications, public relations, literature, or other relevant field.
- Minimum 4 years working in public relations or communications for international organizations or civil society groups and advocacy campaigns preferably in the democracy and governance field.
- Prior experience working on USAID-funded technical assistance projects and reporting requirements; knowledgeable of USAID reporting and branding regulations and policies
- Proven ability to communicate clear messages and goals to a variety of audiences, including community members, stakeholders, and multi-cultural audiences.
- Proven ability to work professionally, constructively and collaboratively as part of team, meet deadlines, communicate effectively, and deal with diverse partners (including high-level government officials, entrepreneurs and international donors) in a challenging environment.
- Word processing (Microsoft Word), spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel), e-mail (Microsoft Outlook).
- English Albanian fluency required. Skill in Serbian an advantage.
Please send electronic applications, including ONLY a CV and cover letter, to [email protected] no later than September 18, 2020. The e-mail subject line must indicate the position title for which you are applying. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, meaning positions may be filled prior to the closing date. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.