Client Support Specialist
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Retail dhe Distribuim
Client Support Specialist
At Radix, we are on a mission to change how the multifamily industry makes decisions by providing the best insights into market trends fueled by better data. Our solution empowers users to drive top-line revenue growth by equipping them with real-time data and visualization tools. Radix was founded in 2015 and has already become the go-to solution for clients looking to be one step ahead of their market. In response to the recent closing of our Series A funding, we are looking for passionate people with a growth mindset to join us as we accelerate our growth and invest in new platforms.
We are looking for a Client Support Specialist to join our team in our office in Kosovo. This is a role where you will be working side-by-side with the Sales and Client Success team from the US to scale the platform and stay ahead of the needs of our clients.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the entire onboarding lifecycle for new and existing clients, ensuring customers roll-out the platform as quickly as possible
- Review/Add data provided directly from customers or other parties into the Radix platform
- Research/Verify data by comparing it to different sources
- Enter all relevant information into specific software used internally
- Track progress and update the cases and our customers regularly
- Assist newly onboarded clients with training and learning materials
- Resolve time-sensitive and high-pressure queries
- Participate in regular meetings with the team to provide insight into customer-related issues and requirements
- Able to work on 2nd shift (afternoon)
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or a related field
- 2+ years of related experience. Applicants with professional experience supporting English speaking clients and organizations will be given a priority
- Fluency in English (writing and speaking) is a must
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Attention to details
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software and applications, including JIRA, SharePoint, Word, Excel (advanced) etc.
- The ability to use email in a professional setting
Benefits of Working at Radix
- Work with a team of passionate engineers committed to building a revolutionary product that believes the best way to grow our product is to grow our engineers.
- At Radix you will be helping grow and evolve our software products using the latest technologies to solve complex enterprise challenges so we can continue to bring the best possible experience for our users.
- We are not an outsourcing company where developers are shuffled between short-term projects with potentially outdated technology. You will be working on our own products, which we care deeply about and heavily invest in.
- Excellent working environment which encourages continuous learning of enterprise software development and values positive culture and teamwork
- Highly competitive salary with a clear career roadmap where compensation grows as you grow.
- Stock options and performance bonuses
- Experiential Learning in the United States
- Health insurance package paid by the employer.
APPLY HERE: https://radix.applicantpro.com/jobs/2868312.html
For any additional information related to this job position, please contact [email protected]
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruiting stages.Apliko këtu