Aircraft Charter Broker
Air Charter Management
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Company : Air Charter Management (Kosovo)
Job Title : Aircraft Charter Broker
Work Model : Full- time (office based)
Location : Pristina, Kosovo
Air Charter Management (Kosovo) is a branch office of Air Charter International (Arabia) Ltd. Established in 1994 with offices in UAE, Bulgaria and Kosovo.
We are an aviation services provider committed to delivering the best solutions to our clients. Over the last 3 decades we have grown to be the preferred service providers and advisors to our private and business clients across Africa, Middle-East, Asia, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas.
Working as part of an international charter broking team, the Charter Broker will provide aircraft charter solutions to client, right from enquiry till completion i.e. managing incoming charter enquiries, sourcing aircraft to match each enquiry with the aim of achieving Contracts between the Client and the Operator, submitting suitable proposals, conducting successful negotiations and administrating the contractual issues of your charters as well as implementing daily Account Management activities and developing the business.
- Identify and build client portfolio through cold calls and networking
- Generate and manage charter enquiries through to completion
- Work on finalizing/fixing charter enquiries by negotiating contracts with both operators and clients and closing sales
- Updating flight files into database
- Account Management in line with company guidelines to develop and secure future business
- Achieve targets set for each financial quarter
- Conduct targeted research of relevant industries to generate new sales leads
- At least 1-2 years of experience in broking/direct sales
- Developed new business in previous roles through individual sales initiatives
- Professional in consultative manner with good use of English “Business Language”
- Willing to invest long term with the organization
- Must be willing to working outside of office hours and weekends based on roster
- A degree of aviation knowledge is desirable
- Knowledge of aviation charter market – both client and operator is a plus
- Proactive and results driven with strong attention to detail
- Competitive and highly motivated
- Systematic and logical approach to problem solving
What do we offer:
- Collaborative work environment
- Unique scope and exposure from commercial, contracts to operations.
- Mature and professional learning environment for holistic growth that rewards performance.
- Clear defined career growth and success plan with robust training and coaching.
- High earning potential.
All the interested candidates can apply by the button “Apliko” below.